Subject: Fw: Your dog "Tarat"
From: "Lazarus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:11:27 +0200

"Dr. Ines Holz" <[email-masked]> wrote: 
  Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:03:26 +0200
  From: "Dr. Ines Holz" <[email-masked]>
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Your dog "Tarat"

  Dear Mrs. Kwasniewska-Kaliszewicz,

  thanks for your last letter and the original radiographs.
  Professor Matis ask me to contact you in this case.
  Well, we didn`t see a real incongruence of the ellbow joints. Clinical 
  at your photos it is typicly for a radius curvus and carpus valgus. But 
  Professor Matis prefer to see and examinate your dog herself. Then she 
  can make a decision and recommend the best way for your dog. In our 
  opinion it is necessary, that you bring your dog for an appointment in 
  our clinic.
  I could suggest for appointments the follw days:
  Monday, April 3(rd)
  Wednesday, April, 5 (th) or
  Thursday, April, 6(th) at 08:00 in the morning.

  Please let me know, if you can bring your dog at this time. Otherwise we 
  can find another date for an appointment.

  Sincerly,
  Dr. Ines Holz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" - The Wall Street Journal